Monthly Archives: March 2014

Curing Lamps – UV and LED

So what is the difference between the two famous curing lamps?

One is called a UV lamp and the other one is called a LED lamp. Let’s look at the difference between the two. Through this you will understand what type of curing the gel or gel polish goes through when exposed to the different lights in these two curing lamps.

Use the proper lamp for the chosen brand product to avoid issues with curing. Invest in and buy a good quality lamp for the type and brand you chose.

The difference is the type of bulbs used.

Continue reading